Popular fitness blogger Rebecca Burger has died, following an accident with a faulty whipped cream dispenser.
The 32-year-old, who has over 156k followers on Instagram, was hit in the chest when the dispenser exploded, causing her death at her home in France.
A message posted to Rebecca's Instagram says, "It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Rebecca who died June 18th, 2017 in an accident in the home. The grieving family."
Another photo shared on Rebecca's account shows a broken dispenser with a warning of how dangerous they can be.