A concertgoer at Adele’s Adelaide show on Monday night has revealed that she suffered an allergic reaction to latex balloons that were released into the crowd.
The balloons were coated with latex powder that sent the mother of three, Pooja Newman, into anaphylactic shock.
"I felt my lips swelling and couldn't breathe, I knew I was in trouble," she told Channel 7.
Newman’s sister called for emergency services and claims that “it took forever” for an ambulance to arrive and says that they “could have lost her.”
She was taken to Royal Adelaide Hospital and is currently recovering in ICU.
Adele performed to a crowd of over 70, 000 people on Monday night when the incident happened.
You might also like...