Bobbi Kristina Brown’s ex-fiancé dies of drug overdose
Nick Gordon had been found "legally responsible" for the death of Whitney Houston's daughter
The ex-fiancé of the late Bobbi Kristina Brown has died aged 30 of a drug overdose.
WATCH: Robyn Crawford talks about her relationship with Whitney Houston
Kyle Sandilands addresses the health joke he made on 60 Minutes
Adam "Mr Mullet" Ludewig auditions for The Voice
Married At First Sight's Zoe and Alex meet at the altar
Rebecca Judd reveals why she and husband Chris almost broke up
MAFS' Hayley Vernon's foul-mouthed rant at scooter
Chris Hemsworth's stunt double reveals what the star is REALLY like
Harry films as Meghan reads to Archie to celebrate his first birthday
Nicky Whelan flaunts revealing outfit for Chris Harrison's launch party
Harry Potter at Home | Wizarding World
Gordon’s brother, Jack Walker Jr, confirmed the news to People that he died on Wednesday in Florida after reportedly suffering “a number of heart attacks”.
“We are devastated by the loss of my beautiful brother,” Walker Jr told People in a statement.
“He leaves a void in the hearts of my family and his friends. Nick’s battle in life was not an easy one. I will be forever grateful that my God afforded a small moment at the very end of Nick’s life, and I was able to hold his hand as he journeyed on.”
The Daily Mail reports Gordon was rushed to intensive care before passing away on New Year’s Day.
Gordon’s death comes nearly four years since he was found “legally responsible” in 2016 for the death of his girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown — the daughter of late singer Whitney Houston – and ordered to pay the family $49 million.
According to reports, Gordon was unofficially adopted by the I Will Always Love You singer when he was 12 years old. He was reportedly present when Whitney drowned in the bath in 2012 and again when her daughter died in disturbingly similar circumstances three years later.
In a disturbing twist, the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina in her bathtub also died of an apparent drug overdose in 2018.
Max Lomas was discovered unconscious in a friend’s bathroom with a syringe near his body.