These prosecco grapes will be your new favourite boozy treat!
● 1 bottle of Zonin Prosecco
● 800g of grapes
1. In a large bowl, combine the bottle of Zonin Prosecco and grapes.
2. Pop the bowl in the fridge and let it sit for at 1 hr . Tip - for a boozier grape, leave them in the fridge for an extra hour or two.
3. Drain the grapes into a colander. Pat the grapes dry and then transfer them to a bowl to be left in the freezer for at least 3hrs.
4. Take them out of the freezer so you and your friends can enjoy them as a cool snack on a hot day.