In particular, her beauty muse, was none other than O.G. and former VS angel, Gisele, “she embodies that signature fresh, glowing ANGEL gorgeousness! I also wanted the makeup to channel that Victoria’s Secret feeling! Victoria’s Secret is all about pure fun, joy and abandon!” says Tilbury.
Get the head-to-toe beauty look with Tilbury’s masterclass below:
- First, Tilbury applied, Instant Magic Dry Sheet Facial Mask, to get supermodel skin glowing, with ingredients including vitamin B3, crocus bulb extract, peptides and oils.
- Tilbury then applied the Magic Cream. To help skin a glowing, prepped base for makeup. This was applied to the angel’s skin using Tilbury’s famous Angel Wing Motion Magic Skin Massage to help awaken the complexion.
- Tilbury then applied the Magic Eye Rescue tapping gently on the eye area.
- Next, the ultimate primer, Wonderglow was applied to the model’s skin.
- Tilbury then buffed on her Light Wonder Foundation for a natural skin finish, applying a shade slightly warmer than the model’s natural skin tone to achieve a healthy glow.
- For areas needing a little more coverage, Tilbury used Magic Away Concealer to hide any redness or spots.
- Hollywood Flawless Filter was added on top to give the ultimate illumination on skin.
- For an ethereal glow Tilbury used her Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette to contour the face and accentuate cheekbones.
- The glow was amped up with ‘Diva Light’ Beauty Light Wand. A rose-gold highlighter that softens cheekbones and plays with the lights of the runway.
- To finish, Tilbury used a light dusting of Airbrush Flawless Finish powder onto the T-zone.
- Tilbury brushed up brows and used a soft pencil to fill in any sparcity and finished with Victoria’s Secret Brow or Never Clear Eyebrow Gel to fix and set the perfect brows.
Eyes on me:
- First Tilbury curled lashes for definition.
- Working on the eyes, Tilbury used Exagger-Eyes Luxury Palette with a focus on making eyes larger and brighter ‘just like an Instagram filter.’ Tilbury used the enhance shade with a blender brush forwards and backwards across the eyelid and the smoke shade was used for definition along the lash line.
- This was followed with Eyes to Mesmerise in Rose Gold applied with a smudger brush underneath the lower lash line to make the eyes pop.
- For elongation, and to add a sexy shape Tilbury then lined the eyes with a chocolate powder pencil and then added another pencil in amber haze along the lash line.
- The eye filter look was finished with Victoria’s Secret Major Lash.
- The ultimate supermodel lips were achieved by re-shaping the lips with Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk. This was followed with Victoria’s Secret Velvet Matte Cream in Showstopper and finished with Collagen lip bath for a dewy gloss on top of the matte lipstick.
- Tilbury uses a blend of blush and bronze Beachsticks in Las Salinas and Ibiza to create a natural, sun-kissed glow.
- For the final touches to the angel’s look, Tilbury used her glossy Supermodel Body, for glimmering skin. This was applied down the centre of the limbs with a cooling roll applicator.
Shop the collection at charlottetilbury.com.au