Seven school kids are being being assessed for chemical exposure following an incident at Concord High School.
Ambulance units, fire brigade and a HAZMAT team were seen arriving at the school to treat the students for dizziness and light-heads after a science experiment gone wrong.
One student has been taken to Auburn Hospital a NSW Ambulance spokesman told news.com.au.
“We have up to seven children who are unwell,” the spokesman said.
“They are feeling light-headed and dizziness, but we don’t expect that it is serious.”
It is not known what chemical was exposed to the students at this time.