Justin Bieber has made the latest edition of the Guinness World Records book, not just once, but a mammoth 8 times.
The “Sorry” singer, 22, holds the following records for 2017:
· The most streamed track on Spotify in one week (“What Do You Mean?”, 30,723,708 times)
· Most streamed album on Spotify in one week (Purpose, 205 million times)
· The most simultaneous tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 (17 in December 2015)
· The first artist to fill three top slots simultanesouly on the U.K. singles chart (“Love Yourself”, “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean?”)
· The most simultaneous new entries on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (13)
· The most Twitter followers (82,235,563)
· The most YouTube subscribers of any male (20,711,202)
· The most viewed YouTube music channel (10,478,651,389)
The Canadian singer-songwriter was recently presented with certificates for his achievements before before one of his sold-out shows on the Purpose World Tour at Madison Square Garden in New York by a team of Guinness staff.