Three weeks have passed since five masked men dressed as police officers tied up and locked the star in her bathroom while stealing two mobile phones and more than $10 million worth of jewelry, and a spokesperson for E! now confirms to WHO that “Full production has resumed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In these past few weeks, Kardashian West has been staying off the radar by hunkering down at her home in Los Angeles and scaling back on social media. Known for her elaborate birthday celebrations, she even rang in her 36th years last Friday lying low while her family wished her well on social media.
Of her choice to step back in front of KUWTK cameras, sources say Kardashian West did take a break from filming after the robbery but has gradually resumed filming over the last few weeks.
“She just wants to be with her kids and out of public,” says one source. “No one is pressuring her either. She has the best support from her family.”
Another source told WHO last week that Kim “is still having a difficult time” after the horrifying incident and “has no desire to resume her old life.”
You might also like...