Thomas Markle missed out on walking his daughter, The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan down the aisle on Sunday after he'd suffered a heart surgery but now he's come out and made a statement about the ordeal.
Prince Harry's new father-in-law told TMZ that he has been bombarded inside his housing complex – prompting him to call for the help of four security guard to safely enter his home.
Thomas told the site he just wants to be left alone after an emotional rollercoaster and a series of health issues. "I never asked for this and my friends never asked for this and photographers, knowing there's a child in the car, have no business chasing it," he said.
As reported last week, this comes after Thomas was caught out posing for paparazzi photos ahead of the royal wedding to allegedly make a quick buck.
Thomas revealed he didn't pose for the photographs in the name of financial gain, and that he has in the past turned down several paid interview requests since Meghan and Harry first went official with their relationship.