One Direction fans prepare yourselves; it seems the band still has a whole lot of “history” to make.
Speaking to British paper, Sunday People, earlier this week, 23-year-old Niall Horan confirmed rumours that the boy band’s extended break would not be permanent.
“We will be back,” he said. “We would be silly not to… ridiculous.”
In August 2015 the four remaining members of One Direction broke hearts around the world when they announced a hiatus following the release of their fifth studio album, Made in the A.M.
It’s been a welcome break for the "This Town" singer, who has since been trying to establish himself as a solo artist.
Interviewed on a red carpet at an event in Los Angeles recently, Horan mentioned his fellow bandmates were also “enjoying” their time off.
“At the moment we are all doing our own thing,” he said. “Harry wanted to do his movie and everyone is just chilling… I don’t think anyone needs to worry about us, we are fine.”
It’s no doubt the group have stayed busy, with Liam Payne, 23, signing with Capitol Records, Harry Styles, 22, preparing for his upcoming role in the Christopher Nolan war film, Dunkirk, and Louis Tomlinson, 24, spending time with his 10-month-old baby boy, Freddie Tomlinson.
Former fifth band member, Zayn Malik, 23, who left the band in March 2015, recently released his debut solo album, Mind of Mine.
You might also like...