Where are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their Australian tour?
The royal tour dates coincide with The Invictus Games, which run from October 20-27 in Sydney.
The couple will also travel to Dubbo, Melbourne and Fraser Island before heading to Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand. Here are all the dates:
- Tuesday, October 16: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday, October 17: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday, October 18: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday, October 19: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday, October 20: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday, October 21: Sydney, Australia
- Monday, October 22: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday, October 23: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday, October 24: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday, October 25: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Friday, October 26: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday, October 27: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday, October 28: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday, October 29: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday, October 30: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday, October 31: Rotorua, New Zealand
What other countries are Harry and Meghan visiting on their tour?
As mentioned in the itinerary above, the royals will also visit New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.
Where will Harry and Meghan stay in Sydney?
It's believed the $40 million waterfront Villa del Mare is a frontrunner to house the Duke and Duchess of Sussex while they are in Sydney for the 2018 Invictus Games from October 20-27.