Announcing the new range to Instagram, Rare Beauty describes the collection as "removing the pressure of having the perfect self-care routine," through emphasising personalised self-comfort.
"It’s about accepting yourself as you are, loving yourself, and being there for yourself so you can be there for the ones you love."
The first launch of the Find Comfort Body Collection will include four core products:
- Find Comfort Stop & Soothe Aromatherapy Pen
- A weightless, fast-absorbing gel with soothing peppermint and lavender scent that helps you relax and refresh the senses on the spot.
- Find Comfort Body & Hair Fragrance Mist
- A super-fine fragrance mist infused with biotin, niacinamide, and peach flower extract to revitalize your body and hair with uplifting notes of sparkling lemon zest, soft jasmine, and smooth cashmere wood.
- Find Comfort Hydrating Hand Cream
- A lightweight, fast-absorbing hand cream packed with skin-loving ingredients to hydrate for up to 16 hours while nourishing and softening skin with a fresh, non-greasy feel.
- Find Comfort Hydrating Body Lotion
- A lightweight, nutrient-infused body lotion that hydrates for up to 24 hours with a fresh, non-greasy feel, all while nourishing and softening skin for a healthy, renewed glow.
Rare Beauty has partnered with Doctor of Occupational Therapy Esther Bae on the Find Comfort Body Collection to assist in creating a holistic user experience to help you craft the ultimate Rare Beauty self-comfort routine.
If you're eager to shop the collection, Rare Beauty's Find Comfort Body Collection will be released exclusively through the Sephora Australia app on December 18 before launching in-store and online on December 19.
Where to buy Rare Beauty's Find Comfort Body Collection in Australia
For Aussies hoping to get their hands on Selena's new luxe self-care range, you'll be able to shop the collection exclusively through the Sephora Australia website as soon as the collection drops.