With the weather warming up in Week 10 of our 12-Week Challenge, our Challengers are finding clever ways to whip up cool and healthy treats, such as this recipe shared by natural sugar-substitute Natvia on their website, natvia.com.
400ml full-fat coconut milk
5-6 tsp Natvia
1/4 cup water
3 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
1/2 cup frozen raspberries thawed
1 tbsp white chia seeds
- Place coconut milk, Natvia, and water in a medium saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat until mixture starts to bubble slightly around the edges.
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and water in a cup and set aside until coconut milk mixture comes to a slight boil.
- Add the cornstarch mixture, and stir vigorously as mixture thickens (will happen quickly). Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place half the mixture into a bowl.
- To remaining half, add thawed raspberries and mix well until raspberries have combined with the coconut milk mixture. Add chia seeds and stir well, setting aside both bowls until the mixture has cooled slightly.
- Once your coconut mixtures have cooled, layer into pop moulds, and place in freezer overnight.