Who Is Kayla Itsines?
Can you even call yourself a fitness buff if you haven’t even heard of Kayla Itsines? She's the brains behind the Sweat with Kayla, and she’s also written several fitness ebooks, the most popular of which is Bikini Body Guides. Not only did the Bikini Body Guides help Kayla amass millions of followers online, but it basically built her entire fitness empire.
What’s crazy is that she was only 25 when her career started taking off. But what good is influence without some cash? To date, Kayla has a whopping $46 million dollars to her name. So she’s got the influence, the awards, and the cash. Does this mean she’s the real deal? Let’s find out.
Why Pick Sweat With Kayla?
Like other fitness apps, Sweat with Kayla takes advantage of your smartphone's technology to assist you in your fitness journey. Some of the features on the app are:
- Progress photos: The app allows you to take before and after pictures of yourself so you can monitor your progress. As you go on your fitness journey, Sweat with Kayla reviews your progress to show you just how much weight you've lost.
- Goal setting: Like with any endeavour, goals are fundamental. The Sweat with Kayla app allows you the set your personal targets and then shows you the most efficient way to reach this through meal plans, a personalised workout regimen, and so much more.
- Apple Watch Link: The Sweat programs are also fully compatible with your Apple Watch. This allows you to complete your workouts without your phone but still be able to monitor your activity.
The Workout Regimen
The Sweat With Kayla app offers not just one, not two, but eight other workouts that cater to all your fitness needs. Here are some of the most popular Sweat With Kayla workouts:
- Bikini Body Guide Stronger: Already familiar with the Bikini Body Guide PDF? Take things to the gym with Bikini Body Guide Stronger. This workout retains the high-intensity circuits of the original Bikini Body Guide but BBG Stronger takes it up a notch by bringing it to the gym.
- PWR Series: PWR is the ultimate program by Kelsey Wells designed for those who want to gain muscle, strength, and power. While the PWR is originally a gym-based program, those who are looking for something that they can do in the convenience of their own home can try PWR for home and PWR Post-Pregnancy.
- Body and Mind: Sjana Elise designed the BAM program to help improve strength, flexibility, and posture through yoga. This is ideal for those who want a steadier, slower workout!
The Built-In Meal Plan
One of the most significant parts of the weight loss journey is dialling in the diet! That's why the Sweat with Kayla app comes with a weekly meal plan, with the recipes and the grocery list too! Oh, and did we mention that the app also offers meal plans for different dietary options as well? So whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, or pescetarian, you can be fully accommodated with the Sweat with Kayla app.
A Sense Of Community
One unique thing about the Sweat with Kayla app is the community function. A public forum within the app allows users to have their fitness questions answered immediately by other app users. This serves as an excellent support system for anyone using the app!
This subscription-based fitness app costs $AUD 29.00 a month. While it might seem a little pricey, it does offer a 7-day free trial for you to dip your toes into the system. And, if you subscribe for a year, you only have to pay $AUD177.00 – which is almost 50% off!
Conclusion: Is It Worth It?
Sweat With Kayla has laid out everything you need in order to achieve your #fitnessgoals. Once you download the app, the only thing standing between you and your ideal body is your ability to stick to the program. If you have trouble motivating yourself to workout, maybe you’d be better off getting a personal trainer. But if you just need a conveniently presented workout plan to help you on the right path; Sweat with Kayla might be just what you need!
RELATED: How To Do A Killer Workout At Home