Swift chose model and actress Liberty Ross’s birthday party to debut her new ’do with celebrity stylist Gareth Bromell by her side. The 26-year-old “Bad Blood” singer posed for photos with Mick Jagger, Mary J. Blige and singers Haim, looking relaxed and carefree.
Bromell, the man responsible for Swift’s mane, posted on his Instagram: “Fun time with this one @taylorswift.” Her dirty-blonde colour and choppy shag cut show a more relaxed, 1970s vibe for Swift and cements her new single status with a “fab hair, don’t care” attitude.
Get Swift’s look at home with these styling tips courtesy of Anthony Nader, international stylist and founder of Raw Salon:
· On freshly washed hair, apply a texturising spray to the roots and mid-lengths, and comb through with a wide-tooth comb.
· Shake the hair and stretch it out with your hands while blowdrying, to give you that extra oomph. For thicker hair, divide the hair in two, clip half up, and dry in two sections.
· Now the blowdrying is complete, rub a pea-sized amount of moulding paste into your palms, warm it up and work it through your hair, massaging it through to give a textured appearance.
· To get Swift’s haircut at your next hairdressers appointment, ask for the ends to be “point cut” so that they look more textured rather than having a blunt straight edge, which is going to look like a regular bob.
· Finally, with Swift’s colour, the current trend is to leave 1-2cm of regrowth when you have your colour done. That’s what shows definition in the haircut. Have your mid-lengths and ends lightened, but don’t touch your roots.
You might also like...