1. PDA’s (public display of affection) for or against? - FOR
In case you've been zoning out of every episode, it's safe to say Jimmy loves a bit of touchy-feely action and a sneaky smooch.
So if you're opposed to PDA, maybe you and this year's Bachelor won't be super compatible.
2. Which do you prefer leftovers or takeaway? - TAKEAWAY
We've all had that mental conversation with ourselves saying "there's food in the fridge, you don't need to get that pizza."
But given the choice, who wouldn't pick takeaway over the stuff that's lurking at the back of the fridge?
WATCH BELOW: Keira Maguire says Jimmy Nicholson isn't her type. Post continues after video...
3. Which is your favourite season, winter or summer? - WINTER
For someone who likes to take his shirt off at every possible moment and grew up in Sydney's northern beaches, we're surprised about this one.
Wonder if they snuck in a ski/snow date before Sydney went into lockdown?
4. On your day off do you sleep late or leap out of bed early? - EARLY
Early bird gets the worm!
However, sleeping in is the best and we morally oppose this.
5. Do you put your tomato sauce in the pantry or the fridge? -PANTRY
Wrong. Simply wrong.
1. If there are four sheep, two dogs and one farmer, how many feet are there, two or 26?
ANSWER: Two. Only people have feet- dogs have paws and sheep have hooves.
2. I can't be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I'm worthless to one, but priceless to many. What am I, love or diamonds?
3. Which of the following words don't belong in the group and why? CORSET, COSTER, SECTOR, COURTS?
ANSWER: COURTS. All of the others are anagrams of each other.
4. I can break, I can burn, I can be crushed, yet I can be whole at the same time. What am I? An egg or a heart?
5. A red house is made out of red bricks. A blue house is made out of blue bricks. What is a greenhouse made out of, glass or green bricks?