As the WHO 12-Week Challenge approaches the halfway mark, last year’s participant Alisha Niezgoda, who lost a staggering 17 kg, shares her top five tips for success.
1) Be creative and challenge yourself by trying different classes to find exercises you really enjoy. You never know unless you give it a go.
2) Make the most of the spring weather and get outside, whether it be walking, exercising in a local park or doing some laps at the local pool.
3) Download a playlist of your favourite songs to listen to as you work out.
4) Meal prep is the key! Make sure you listen to your personal trainer’s advice, and ask if you are unsure about food choices or portion size.
5) Enlist your own cheer squad: surround yourself with supportive friends and family to celebrate your achievements with you and keep you focused and motivated.