A woman has taken to social media about her horrifying experience when eating yoghurt.
WATCH: This isn't the only shock needle news, watch more on the school that was affected by the saga.
In a public Facebook post, which has since been taken down - Melbourne woman was eating her breakfast this morning which she had bought at Woolworths.
Sheridan Tomkinson took to the Woolworths Facebook page - issuing her complaint.
“As I started eating this at my desk at work, I felt something unusual in my mouth and it’s a f***ing piece of metal,” the post read.
“Suffering a major toothache at the moment with my wisdom teeth, and chewing on this thing made it feel worse.”
“Good one Woolworths and Chobani, I was really enjoying my yoghurt until this completely put me off.”
Many commented on the post.
“OMG yuck complain to Chobani,” one said.
“Make sure you put a big complaint in that’s terrible imagine (if) it was a little child,” another replied.
Woolworths responded: “We’re very concerned to see this,” the post read.
“Thank you for letting us know your details. Our team will be in contact with you today.”
After speaking to Chobani, they released the following statement to news.com.
“The details have been reported to the supplier who makes the product, and we stand ready to assist them as they investigate the matter.”
“We’re not aware of any other reports of a similar nature about this product at this time