Dr. Barbara Sturm products were used backstage in partnership with celebrity facialist Georgia Louise to get the gorgeous angels runway-ready for this much-hyped celebrity event.
Georgia Louise prepped skin with a customised ‘Angel Face’ facial using micro-current, radio frequency and LED Light + Ions combined with the GLOPulse (which uses a galvanic current to penetrate active ingredients deep into the skin for the ultimate supermodel glow). The treatments were used alongside Dr. Sturm’s skincare range for glowing supermodel skin…
See below for the step-by-step on how to achieve the Angel Face treatment:
- The facial starts with a triple cleanse using Georgia Louise’s The Balm to remove any impurities and Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Mask for smooth skin with added moisture. The angel is then ready for the ultra-sonic modality, used to help penetrate a variety of serums.
- Next the Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum and Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Pollution Drops are used to hydrate and repair the angels’ skin before a bespoke individual modality is chosen.
- For any angels needing lifting and tightening, Georgia will also incorporate a micro-current, and those with inflammation or blemishes will sit under an LED Light and use Georgia Louise’s Stemcell Renewal Elixir to soothe skin.
- This is followed by a signature lift and sculpt massage. Starting with cheeks and followed with the brows and jawline, each are sculpted with Louise’s Lift & Sculpt Butterfly Stone.
- Next, the GLOPulse is applied to skin (using galvanic currents to penetrate active ingredients from the sheet mask into the skin). This is followed with a shoulder massage to calm any pre-show nerves.
- The facial is completed with Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops applied to the angels' cheekbones for extra shimmer.
Dr. Barbara Sturm products are available in Australia through mecca.com.au