His leading lady! It was date night for Rove McManus and his actress wife Tasma Walton.
In a sea of dark dresses, Rosehaven's Celia Pacquola stands out in this one-shouldered fuchsia frock.
We're all for Lincoln Younes and Fayssal Bazzi's bromance.
Former Home And Away star Lincoln Younes can do no wrong in this tux with a twist - how chic is the felt floral pattern?
Best Guest or Supporting Actress nominee Tasma Walton stuns in a bohemian style black dress but it's the ankle boots which give it a tough twist.
The Other Guy star Matt Okine looks dapper in a three-piece suit.
Dripping in diamonds, Best Presenter nominee Deborah Hutton brings her A-list fashion game in this plunging Pronovias gown.
The Block's Shaynna Blaze is giving us major 1920s flapper vibes in this cocktail number.
MasterChef judges Jock Zonfrillo, Melissa Leong and Andy Allen make for one stylish trio.
What's a red carpet without a serious serving of sparkle? Actress Bronte Bailey's metallic gold frock certainly delivers on the shimmer and shine front.
Presenter Tegan Martin adds a very punchy touch of fun at the back of her strapless white gown with an oversized bow detail.
Best Online Drama or Comedy nominee for his web series Ding Dong I'm Gay, Tim Spencer, also got the oversized bow memo!
Comedian and AACTA host Susie Youssef makes a jaw-dropping entrance in this dazzling black tulle creation.
Best Supporting Actress nominee Bella Heathcote admitted she was excited to be attending her first red carpet since February. "It's pretty cool to feel like there's hope that things might be returning to normal. It's also fun to get dressed up again," the Relic star said.
Best Supporting Actor nominee Rob Collins sure knows how to rock a classic suit and black-rimmed glasses combo with aplomb.
Power trio, assemble! Fayssal Bazzi, Thea McLeod and Paul Ireland pose together.
AACTAs host Rove MacManus strikes a pensive pose.
Former Home And Away actress Eliza Scanlen opts for a simple yet chic black dress, which features subtle cut-outs and bejewelled detailing.
HOW TO GET MELISSA LEONG'S VERSACE 90s GLAM LOCKS
The MasterChef's stylist, Liz Tieu, shares her step-by-step guide!
1. First, I spray a generous amount of HASK Keratin Protein 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray to smooth out the hair and protect the hair when we blow dry Melissa’s hair.
2. Then section hair into 4 parts: back, 2 sides, and top.
3. At the back, I blow dry to smooth the hair out but then use the HASK BIOTIN Dry Shampoo on the roots of the hair for a natural lift and hold.
4. Finish the look with the HASK Monoi Coconut Oil for the ultimate high shine look.
5. On the side of the hair, I blow dry the hair back using a wide tooth comb for that Versace's vibe and use clip that won’t leave marks on the hair and then let the hair cool down in the direction you want.
6. On the top, I spray a lot more HASK BIOTIN Dry Shampoo, but this time I massage it into the hair and scalp and then wait a few seconds until the Dry Shampoo settles before adding more! Always remember to shake the Dry Shampoo well before using it to avoid that white powder cast.
7. I then join hair on top, part to the side and back, making it seamless with a bit of height (which is what we definitely wanted for this look.
8. Finally, I secure the whole look with Fudge Membrane Gas and apply cool heat from a Dyson hair Dryer to set the look.